For Consulting and Contact Information

For Consulting and Contact Information

If you'd like to contact me, or learn more about my Moodle, e-learning, and Blackboard consulting services, please make a quick trip to my new website at

Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's published! "Blackboard Essentials for Teachers" book is finally here.

For over six months, I've worked on Blackboard Essentials for Teachers. This is a beginner's guide to the most-used and essential features of the Blackboard LMS.
It also contains a chapter that acts as a quick start guide to using Collaborate, which is Blackboard's live, online meeting and presentation system.
Like my Moodle books, this one tells a story. We start with a tour of a course created in Blackboard. Then, step by step, I show you how to build that course.
Like my Moodle books, I try to tell you not only how to use Blackboard features. I also try to tell you when to use the features, and how to fit them into your teaching strategy.
As far as I know, this is the only book for Blackboard users from a major publisher since 2006.
You can find a detailed outline, and sample chapter, at the publisher's website. The book is available in print and as an unlocked ebook. See it here.


Shasing19 said...

I just take a peek and I discovered your post. This teachers books sounds interesting and helpful. Big thanks for sharing this with us.

Shasing | magento developer

bestpmchennai said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
ELearning services